We undertake the acoustic design of hotels to many operators’ brand standards, and propose bespoke criteria where required. Noise is one if the biggest cause for complaints for hotel guests; this results in greater importance rightly being demanded for the acoustic performance by hotel operators.
We are pleased to undertake noise surveys to advise on the façade, ground borne vibration measurements to advise on the potential for re-radiated noise and vibration, and all internal acoustic design. We are happy to advise on the refurbishment of existing buildings or new buildings from traditional or modern construction methods.
Recent projects include:
- Crowne Plaza, Stephenson Quarter Newcastle upon Tyne, Galliford Try
- Dakota Hotel, Leeds, KPP Architects
- Holiday Inn Express, Middlesbrough, Bowmer and Kirkland
- Premier Inn, Catterick, Kier Construction
- Motel One, Newcastle upon Tyne, Kier Construction,
- Hampton by Hilton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Metnor Construction
- Premier Inn, Newgate St, Newcastle upon Tyne, Interserve Construction
- Hilton Garden Inn, Sunderland, RedBox Design
- Premier Inn, Sauchiehall St, Glasgow, Balfour Beatty