Apex Acoustics undertakes noise assessments in the retail and leisure industries, from a single chiller outside a shop to a new mall or supermarket.
Apex provides technical input to tenants’ handbooks for multi-occupancy developments, and advises on meeting planning conditions.
Supermarkets typically require noise assessment of delivery vehicles, home shopping vans, loading and unloading activities, car parks, and building services plant.
Recent projects include:
- Sainsbury’s, Sedgehill
– Terrace Hill Developments
- Blaydon Shopping Centre, Tyne and Wear
- Travelodge, Sunderland
– Kier Construction
- Tynemouth Indoor Swimming Pool, Tynemouth
– North Tyneside Council
- Greggs store, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Las Iguanas, Newcastle upon Tyne
– Las Iguanas
- Kings Head Hotel, Richmond, North Yorkshire
– Ashdale Hotels